- Proven results completing forest inventory and valuation projects in the Pacific Northwest, Northeast, the Appalachia Mountains Region, Canada, and the Lakes States
- Forest stratification, stand mapping, GIS Integration
- Growth & Yield Modeling
- Investment modeling – DCF (Discounted Cash Flow) analysis, NPV (Net Present Value), etc.
- Long term data management
- Resource availability studies
- Custom application development
Compass Land Consultants combines traditional methods of forest inventory – like fixed radius, variable radius, and strip samples – with state-of-the-art geospatial technology designed to provide institutional, NGO, government, and private clients with clear, accurate forest data.
These sampling and statistical applications for determining current and future forestland conditions are the standard from which our forest management plans are developed.
Beyond that, as concerns of climate change continue to evolve, our experience and success estimating carbon budgets showcases our adaptive and integrated system of high-tech forest valuation.
At Compass Land Consultants, we specialize in comprehensive northern hardwoods forest management and deliver a quality product in a timely manner.
We Value Nature