We are currently accepting applications for a full-time real estate agent in our AuTrain, Michigan, office. The successful applicant must have exceptional written and oral communication skills, a strong work ethic, and excellent organizational skills. The details of the position are summarized as follows:
Location: E3310 State Highway M28, AuTrain, Michigan 49806
Duties: The real estate agent at CLC Realty, LLC, will be expected to work on a variety of projects simultaneously in a dynamic office environment. This position requires a highly organized individual, and the likely duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Administering all aspects of a real estate listing including, but not limited to, listing contracts, amendments, MLS postings, offer tracking, closing documentation, and file management.
- Assisting administrative and accounting staff with income/expense tracking, paperwork tracking, and file management.
- Answering phones and greeting walk-in clients.
Qualifications: Applicants with experience and/or formal education in real estate and a Michigan real estate salesperson license are preferred, but non-licensed applicants will be considered; a valid real estate salesperson license will need to be obtained within three months of hire. The successful applicant will meet the following minimum criteria:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Willingness to work in a collaborative environment.
Compensation: This is a full-time position paid through commissions for completed real estate transactions. Upon hire, the successful applicant will have a minimum of 30 guaranteed listings to manage.
Contact Information: Applicants should email a letter of interest and resume, including references, to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 31, 2021.