We are currently accepting applications for a full-time administrative assistant position in our AuTrain, Michigan, office. The successful applicant must have exceptional written and oral communication skills, a strong work ethic, and excellent organizational skills. The position involves a variety of duties that include all aspects of business administration, accounting, and client relations. The administrative assistant will work directly with staff foresters, real estate appraisers, and real estate brokers and salespeople. The details of the position are summarized as follows:
Duties: The administrative assistant at Compass Land Consultants, Inc., will be expected to work on a variety of projects simultaneously in a dynamic office environment. This position requires a highly organized individual, and the likely duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Administering recreational lease programs for multiple clients.
- Assisting accounting staff with income/expense tracking.
- Assisting accounting staff with timber revenue tracking.
- Editing and publishing professional reports.
- Assisting appraisers, brokers, and foresters as needed.
- Answering phones and greeting walk-in clients.
Qualifications: Applicants with experience and/or formal education in technical writing, accounting, and business administration are preferred. The successful applicant will meet the following minimum criteria:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Willingness to work in a collaborative environment.
Compensation: This is a full-time position including a full benefit package (health insurance, paid vacation, IRA, etc.). Compensation will be commensurate with qualifications, education, and experience.
Contact Information: Applicants should email a letter of interest and resume including references to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than March 31, 2021.