We are currently accepting applications for a full-time administrative assistant in our Minocqua, Wisconsin, office. The successful applicant must have exceptional written and oral communication skills, a strong work ethic, and excellent organizational skills. The details of the position are summarized as follows:
Location: 9559 Bolger Lake Road, Minocqua, WI 54518
Duties: The administrative assistant at Compass will be expected to work on a variety of projects simultaneously in a dynamic office environment. This position requires a highly organized individual, and the likely duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assisting the appraisal staff with narrative report compilation.
- Proofreading, editing, and finalizing reports for delivery to clients.
- Assisting administrative and appraisal staff with paperwork tracking and file management.
- Answering phones, greeting walk-in clients, and other office duties as necessary.
Qualifications: Applicants with experience and/or formal education in technical writing and business administration are preferred, but willing to train. The successful applicant will meet the following minimum criteria:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Willingness to work in a collaborative environment.
Compensation: This is a full-time position to be filled immediately. Expected start date no later than June 1, 2021. Wage and benefits are based on experience.
Contact Information: Applicants should email a letter of interest and resume, including references, to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com no later than May 14, 2021.